Tami LaTrell

Hi, as a composer(beats) are there any main 2 or more places I can register with for all royalty collections or I have all 100's of places out there. Thanks

Tami LaTrell responded on 11/05/2016

either ascap, bmi, sesac are the pro's you can register with depending on which one you join and I would also register for sound exchange if you are an artist.

1000 characters remaining