Tami LaTrell

What's up!! Watch your videos all the time but I got a issue how do I get money from YouTube if a record in produced is on a artist youtube page with a lot of views artist is not responding to me at all about the situation lost on it help me out pls.. I have it registered with ascap but that's all what do I need to do next to start collecting funds it was released in 2011

Tami LaTrell responded on 05/25/2016

click More under the video and click report to file a copyright claim. you will have to prove that you are the owner of the song recorded and provide your ascap name and account info. I would contact ascap member services.

1000 characters remaining