Tami LaTrell

Thank you for your knowledge about Sound Exchange. A quick question about if my husband, who is a reggae artist in Jamaica, can register for sound exchange to collect his recording royalties or is this only for US based artists? I know you said US based artists can file for their international royalties but hopefully they offer something for Jamaican artists. He is currently signed up with BMI. Thanks

Tami LaTrell responded on 01/16/2016

yes, here's more information. http://www.soundexchange.com/?s=jamaica

1000 characters remaining