Tami LaTrell

Hay tam I have a label so how can I be the publishing com. As well ,do I have to start a second com. Or can I just do both under the same com. Name

Tami LaTrell responded on 12/09/2015

Your record label and publishing are two opposite entities. Get a DBA for both. If u need additional help, simply book me for a one on one consult at tamilatrell.com

1000 characters remaining